first post

Saturday, February 20, 2010

I have been thinking of writing about the movement of stock market  since last two years.I have been predicting upward or downward move quite successfully for a while but never documented the result whether it succeeded or failed in absolute terms. This blog is about the documentation of my predictions as well as numerous strategies which i develop and forget later on.

A well documented project is helpful is numerous ways. I will document here all my strategies even though it may sound duds. Many successful product/strategies has taken inspiration from duds like these.

My first strategy along with other posts will be based on a simple model base on changes in indices across the globe and its effect on NSE nifty  or BSE sensex. This model is based on the fact that how much global sentiments affect movement of indices in indian stock market.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to TOP